Saturday, May 2, 2009

A quote to ponder

Last night we watched "The Silver Chair" (the BBC version) from Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. Here is a quote from that movie that really jumped out at me and has been tumbling around in my mind all day. Good stuff!!

"Oh, if only we knew!" said Jill.
"I think we do know," said Puddleglum
"Do you mean you think everything will come right if we do untie him?" said Scrubb.
"I don't know about that," said Puddleglum. "You see,
Aslan didn't
tell Pole what would happen. He only told her what to do. That
fellow will be the death of us once he's up, I shouldn't wonder. But that doesn't let us off following the sign."

Psalm 18:30 As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him.

No comments: