Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday




Over at Cafe Internet Devotions, Wednesdays are particularly for sharing the Word of God, pure and simple.  The "challenge" (more of a blessing to me) is to find a picture that, to you, symbolizes some certain scripture.  I have a picture that is very dear to me.  These are my godparents, my Auntie Chris and Uncle Bob.  Sadly, Uncle Bob passed away this fall, before his 90th birthday.  I feel like the most blessed person alive to have these two be my godparents, always made me feel so special.  They're not wealthy, or fancy, or anything like that, but they are SO rich in love!!!!  For each other, for family, for friends.  Oh how I love them and oh how I love their love for one another!  So this is a favorite picture of them, taken in Maine.  Auntie Chris laughing her gentle laugh and Uncle Bob with that good-natured  grin on his face.  I miss him sorely, but I'm pretty sure God needed a really good gardener up in heaven!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such a touching post.