Monday, July 19, 2010

menu for 18 July - 29 July

  • pizza (had that last night)
  • Cafe Rio Pork Salad (got the pork going in the crockpot already!)
  • Sesame Chicken and Noodles; veggies
  • Italian sub sandwiches (to use up leftover meatballs and sauce, I'll also throw in some sliced Italian sausage to stretch it); oven fries
  • Beef Stew with mushrooms, over pasta; salad
  • Apricot chicken in the crockpot; rice; veggies
  • Chicken on the grill (BBQ and Italian); potato salad; coleslaw
  • Mu-Shu-Style fajitas
  • Bavarian Kielbasa with noodles; veggies
  • chicken cordon bleu; mashed potatoes; veggies
  • Taco salad
  • Lasagna; rolls; salad

Whew! That's done!! I don't think guys realize how hard it is to plan meals for someone else! I know what I want to eat, but it's not always something that My Guy wants to eat. *sigh* Oh well, got it done finally! Now will need to go get groceries today!

No comments: