Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sharing a Bible Study with You


Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you to be a light for Him? Oh wow! Yes! It has slowly, over a few years, dawned on me that I am intentionally placed. Upon moving here to Utah, I became friends with K and it is so obvious that God intended this friendship. I kinda feel like a puzzle piece, picked up, moved to Utah and snapped in place right beside K!

Can you honestly describe yourself as a woman with a 'yes' in her spirit? There are times that I truly have 'yes' in my spirit and eagerly look forward to God using me for His glory, but then there are also those times when my eyes and heart wander and my 'yes' becomes to myself rather than God.


Are you in an emotionally and spiritually healthy place today? If so, what will you do with your series of unrecurring events? Will you commit to ask for spiritual eyes to see opportunities to defend a weaker sister? If no, are you taking steps to seek out wise counsel from a sister you admire or perhaps a Christian counselor if needed? If not, will you resolve to do so? Well, I thought that I was in a good place.....guess I forgot that when you start feeling contented where you are, you need to move on. All of a sudden I am seeing so many things that need to be dealt with and worked on in me. It's kind of like I looked up and realized the path had taken a turn and I missed it and am suddenly out in the middle of a field (if that makes sense). So I am seeking out wise counsel from older sisters. Also digging deep into the Word and praying a LOT!

Well, those are my answers to this first lesson in the study, "I Am". To find out more for yourself, click on the link at the top of this post. I pray that it will bless you (and that God will have His way big in us!) Blessings!!


No comments: